Comment on page
Best Free and Paid Calendly Alternatives for Meeting Scheduling in 2023
Looking for free or paid Calendly alternatives? Look no further! We have compiled a list of the top 8 Calendly alternatives to explore.
If you're searching for the ideal Calendly alternative for appointment scheduling, you've come to the right place. In this post, we'll explore some of the best options that may be a better fit for your specific needs.
You're not alone if you're tired of going back and forth with emails just to schedule a meeting. It's frustrating and can even cost you valuable business opportunities. That's why you're considering an online meeting booking tool like Calendly. By allowing prospects to manage their bookings, while efficiently communicating your availability, you can streamline the process and focus on more important things.
While Calendly is a popular choice, there are many Calendly alternatives that offer different features, pricing, use cases, integrations, ease of use, and other strengths. But, with so many options available, it's important to choose the right tool for your unique situation. Let's take a closer look at these Calendly alternatives and find the one that's perfect for you.
Calendly is a user-friendly tool. It makes booking appointments easy and has many features. You can easily customize your availability and share your booking link with clients or team members via email or embed it on your website. Once they choose a time, the event is automatically added to your calendar. Calendly supports different types of meetings, such as one-on-one, round-robin, and group availability. It also offers useful features, such as calendar integrations with popular platforms like Google, Outlook, Office 365, iCloud, and more. Additionally, it includes SMS and email notifications, buffers, time zone detection, and customization options to enhance your scheduling experience. Moreover, Calendly integrates seamlessly with third-party apps such as Salesforce, Zapier, and GoToMeeting, among others, for a smooth workflow.
Calendly offers a 14-day trial and various billing options, including monthly and annual plans. The plans are as follows:
- BASIC: This plan is free and includes very limited features, such as only one active scheduling page.
- ESSENTIALS: $10 per user per month. Adds some scheduling automation, unlimited event types, and greater support.
- PROFESSIONAL: $15 per user per month. Allows limited customization of your scheduling page, integration of other apps, and scaling of your scheduling.
- TEAMS: $20 per user per month. Adds Team scheduling and Salesforce integration
- ENTERPRISE: Price by quote. Adds SSO.
Pros: Users like Calendly because it lets them set available times, control how long meetings last, add days when they're not available, and it even adjusts for different time zones. Users also like that they can limit the number of events scheduled in a single day.
Cons: Even though Calendly has lots of useful features, some users might be disappointed that the most important ones are only in the Pro plan. Additionally, the platform lacks event performance analytics, which may be a drawback for some users.
Zeeg is a popular Calendly alternative designed to streamline the scheduling process and improve the efficiency and productivity of individuals, teams, and businesses. With Zeeg, you can easily configure your appointment settings, including the duration, capacity, and pricing of your meetings. You can also sync your existing calendars and set up rules for your availability, customize the days, times, meeting buffers, and blocked dates, and even create custom forms to gather important information from your clients.
Zeeg supports multiple meeting types, such as one-on-one, group, multi-user collective, and round-robin events. It integrates with popular calendar apps like Google, Outlook, and Exchange, as well as with video conferencing tools like Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and Google Meet. Zeeg also offers useful features like custom branding, workflows, digital business card, time zone support, and email notifications.
- Trial: 14 Days of Business plan
- Billing options: monthly billing or annual billing (2 months for free)
- Starter: Free forever. The most generous free plan in the market, providing you with two active scheduling pages, a free digital business card, and advanced smart scheduling features, including Stack Mode scheduling. Considering this plan, Zeeg is one of the best free Calendly alternatives.
- Professional: €5 / month billed annually. Provides 4 active scheduling pages, 2 calendar connections and offers hosting of Group events such as webinars, classes, or workshops.
- Business: €10 / month billed annually. Takes smart scheduling to the next level for businesses. Also allows custom branding, hiding Zeeg branding, and multi-user meeting scheduling with Collective and Round Robin events.
- Enterprise: By quote. Dedicated account manager, customized onboarding, SSO, and SCIM user management, and no limits on any features.
Pros: Zeeg is a budget-friendly option compared to other scheduling tools. Plus, it has a wide range of easy-to-use features. The customer support team is responsive and helpful, and the software integrates seamlessly with other tools.
Cons: Zeeg offers SSO and Salesforce integration only in the Enterprise plan.
HubSpot Sales is part of HubSpot's all-in-one sales software. It handles appointment and meeting scheduling and offers features like email tracking, creating email sequences and templates, and scheduling emails. To set up the meetings tool, simply sync your calendars with HubSpot and then create a meeting link that can be shared by embedding it on your website. Additionally, HubSpot supports round-robin meetings, group meetings, and more. It works with Google Calendar and Office 365 Calendar and can integrate with HubSpot CRM, Salesforce, and other platforms.
HubSpot Sales pricing
- Billing options: Monthly and annual options are available
- Free: Offers limited scheduling features and costs $0 per user per month
- Starter: Costs $45 per user per month
- Professional: Costs $450 for up to 5 users per month
- Enterprise: Costs $1,200 for up to 10 users per month
Pros: Users like how easy HubSpot Sales is to use and appreciate the many app integrations that make everything run smoothly.
Cons: Some users found the software to be expensive despite the many extra features it offers.
Mixmax has many features to improve your Gmail experience, like email tracking, creating email sequences and templates, and syncing with your CRM. One of its standout features is the one-click scheduling tool. With this feature, you can easily set up your availability, customize your preferred days, times, and duration, and add links to your emails, websites, and social profiles. Your clients can then choose their preferred time slot, and the meeting will be instantly added to all calendars. Mixmax is compatible with Google Calendar and integrates with Salesforce, so it's perfect for businesses looking to streamline their scheduling process.
- Free: Limited calendaring and email productivity
- SMB: $34 per user per month
- Growth: $65 per user per month
- Growth+Salesforce: $69 per user per month, but billed annually
- Enterprise: By quote
Pros: Users like Mixmax's user-friendly interface and find it easy to use.
Cons: Some users found the plans to be a little expensive, and there is no integration with Zapier.
Meetingbird is a powerful scheduling platform that makes arranging meetings easy. By using its Chrome extension, you can easily schedule meetings within Gmail, saving you time and streamlining your workflow. With Meetingbird, you can customize settings for different meeting types, such as product demos, sales calls, or onboarding meetings, to ensure that everything is tailored to your needs. You can also benefit from helpful features such as email notifications, reminders, time zone detection, custom branding, and more. Meetingbird integrates seamlessly with Google Calendar, as well as Zapier, Zoom, and other popular apps.
- Payment terms: yearly billing
- Free Forever: $0 per user
- Pro Plan: $9 per user per month (billed annually)
Pros: Meetingbird provides a fast and easy way to schedule meetings. Users also appreciate the seamless integration with apps like Zoom.
Cons: The platform currently lacks support for round-robin scheduling and iCal accounts.
Acuity Scheduling is a software solution designed to simplify appointment scheduling for businesses. With Acuity Scheduling, you can create a personalized scheduling site using your own URL and integrate it directly onto your website or social media platforms. Clients can then easily view your calendar and choose from available time slots. The platform also includes customizable email and SMS notifications, reminders, intake forms, group scheduling for workshops, and more. Plus, it seamlessly integrates with Google Calendar, Office 365, iCloud, Zapier, and other tools.
- 7-day free trial
- Monthly and annual billing options
- Free plan: $0/month
- Emerging plan: $15/month
- Growing plan: $25/month
- Powerhouse plan: $50/month
Pros: Particularly useful for health and fitness businesses due to its support for subscription packages, gift certificates, and group classes.
Cons: Some users reported difficulty finding certain settings, such as changing the calendar name.
With 10to8, scheduling appointments has never been easier for large teams. This appointment-scheduling software offers various features and integrations to enhance collaboration, including one-on-one and group booking services, customizable booking pages, SMS and email reminders, two-way calendar sync, and note-taking capabilities. Additionally, 10to8 integrates with popular platforms like Google Calendar, Office 365, Salesforce, and Pipedrive.
- Trial: 30-day free trial
- Billing options: Only the annual payment option is available
- Free: Limited to 1 user and up to 10 appointments per month
- Pro: $7.20 per user per month, and limited to 40 appointments per month (billed annually)
- Premium: $19 per month for up to 100 appointments per month (billed annually)
- Bespoke: Custom pricing available upon request
Pros: Great for basic scheduling needs.
Cons: Some users would prefer more customization options for automated emails.
YouCanBook.me is a straightforward platform designed for effortless online scheduling. The tool allows you to sync your existing calendars to check your availability, customize your booking page by selecting the duration of appointments and setting notifications, and share the page link via email, CRM, or website embedding. Once users select an available slot, the event will appear on your connected calendar. YouCanBook.me also offers several practical features, such as Google and Microsoft calendar integrations, customizable branding, time zone detection, SMS and email notifications, and seamless integration with Zapier and Stripe.
- Free Trial: 14 days
- Billing Options: Monthly and Annual
- Free: $0 with limited features
- Paid: $10 per calendar per month
Pros: Users appreciate the simplicity of YouCanBook.me, which is easy for administrators and users.
Cons: Some users suggest that YouCanBook.me could benefit from additional integrations.
Finding the right scheduling tool can significantly streamline your meeting booking process, saving time and reducing the frustration of back-and-forth emails. Whether you're an individual, a team, or a business, a Calendly alternative can cater to your specific needs. From Zeeg's affordable and feature-packed solution to the simplicity of YouCanBook.me, each platform offers unique strengths that can enhance your scheduling experience.
As you continue to explore tools to optimize your scheduling and productivity, you might also be interested in our other blog post, "The 8 Best Meeting Scheduling Apps You Need to Know in 2023". This article provides a broader look at the landscape of scheduling apps, offering additional options and insights to help you find the perfect tool for your needs. Happy scheduling!
Last modified 6mo ago